Nashua Adult Day Health operates three programs at the facility:
1. A program catering to elderly and disabled adults of all backgrounds
2. Another program that is culturally tailored to meet the needs of Nashua's Latino community
3. Memory Care Program
- Nursing Supervision
- Medication Management
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Transportation to and from the program
- Breakfast and lunch served daily
- Case management and referral to other services
- Social gatherings, parties, events, field trips & activities
- Physical, Speech & Occupational therapy
Our nursing team includes Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Nursing Assistants. Together, they administer the members' plan of care while at the center.
Round trip transportation is provided to members in Nashua, Milford and Merrimack. Members living outside of our normal routes can receive rides from Coordinated Transportation Solutions.
Participation in daily social events and activities is highly encouraged for members.