Nashua Adult Day Health operates three programs at the facility:
1. A program catering to seniors of all backgrounds
2. Another program that is culturally tailored to meet the needs of Nashua's Latino community
3. Memory Care Program
- Transportation to and from the program
- Social gatherings, parties, events, field trips & activities
- Breakfast and lunch catered by local restaurants
- Nursing Supervision
- Medication Management
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Case management and referral to other services
- Physical, Speech & Occupational therapy
Our nursing team includes Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Nursing Assistants. Together, they administer the members' plan of care while at the center.
Round trip transportation is provided to members in Nashua, Milford and Merrimack. Members living outside of our normal routes can receive rides through Coordinated Transportation Solutions.
Daily social events and activities are offered in a structured environment to keep members busy and active.