How to Attend
1. Call 603-568-9237 to schedule a free test day to ensure the program is a good fit
2. Complete Emergency Data Sheet & Medical Record Release Form (See at bottom of this page)
3. Nashua Adult Day Health will fax our referral request form to your physician along with the medical record release form and the physician will fax it back.
4. The referral and supporting document will be sent to your insurance for approval
5. Nashua Adult Day Health will contact you once you are approved
Kyle Worth, MBA
Founder & Executive Director
With a background in healthcare finance and accounting, Kyle has worked closely with Adult Day Health centers since 2012. Kyle founded Maintaining Independence in Hooksett, NH in 2013, which quickly grew to NH's 2nd largest adult day health program, before being acquired by The Mentor Network in 2018. After transitioning out of his role at Maintaining Independence, Kyle founded Nashua Adult Day Health. While not at work, Kyle enjoys bass fishing, boating, rooting on New England sports teams and spending time outdoors with his family.